DEFY is an attitude and rallying cry that promotes independence and defiance of the status quo. It’s a network of extreme air sports parks around the United States that redefine the sport’s laws by providing a haven for our communities to express themselves and challenge themselves.
Society has a lot of expectations and regulations, but DEFY Thousand Oaks provides a safe space for everyone to defy them. We’re for courageous, fiercely independent people who forego structured sports in favor of nonconforming activities that push them in novel ways.
Every DEFY trampoline park is different, but they’re all designed to maximize air time and ensure that everyone has a great time.
WALL TRAMP – Literally. Every surface becomes a launching platform for you to show off your most incredible stunts with our wall tramps.
EXTREME DODGEBALL – By enveloping a traditional gym class game in trampolines, we improved it significantly. Thank you very much.
KID JUMP – You and your children under the age of six may explore the park together during KidJump since fun is for everyone.
BASKETBALL – Prepare to fly and throw it down like the professionals – if the pros played on trampolines. Alternatively, if long-distance jumping is your thing, practice it.
BATTLE BEAMS – Battle it out on our Battle Beams for supremacy and ultimate bragging rights, and show you have what it takes to outlast everyone.
NINJA COURSE – On our one-of-a-kind Ninja Course put your ninja talents to the test and prove them.
STUNT FALL – When you take flight on our Stunt Fall platform, channel your inner Hollywood stunt double and alter your middle name to “danger.”
PARKOUR – Turn any flat surface into a launching pad for flipping, spinning and twisting in unique ways.
TRAPEZE AND AERIAL SKILLS – Our trapeze allows you to show off your most beautiful talents while landing securely on a soft foam bed.
ZIP LINE – As you fly through the air and land in a foam bed, hold on tight. Then get up and repeat the process.
HIGH-END AIR TRACK – Gymnasts, cheerleaders and martial artists may flaunt their skills in front of the whole park on our air tracks. Read more.
Health and Safety
FOR YOUR SAFETY ALWAYS
- Participate at your own risk at all times. Flips and other maneuvers have the potential to be hazardous.
- Always take off your shoes and put on park-approved grip socks.
- Before leaping, always empty your pockets. All jewelry should be removed, including earrings, necklaces, and rings. There are no belt buckles, keys, or key chains allowed.
- Always take the time to stroll on and off the courts.
- Sit or lay down is not an option.
- Landing on safety pads is not recommended.
- Make sure you don’t fall on your head or neck.
- Do not engage in risky maneuvers.
- Do not double bounce or interfere with the bounce of another jumper.
- Do not do a double flip.
You may get further information by calling (805) 410-4690 or visiting their website.