In the late 1970s, Buster built a restaurant that quickly became famous for the high quality of its cuisine and the warmth of its service. A short distance away, Dave established an outlandish venue for entertainment and games, to which adults were lured for the purpose of having fun. When the two young businesspeople saw customers going back and forth between their own enterprises, the seed of an idea was planted: WHAT IF THEY JOINED THE TWO UNITS UNDER A SINGLE ROOF? A good read here.
The two young guys traveled to the area of Dallas known as “Restaurant Row,” where they discovered an empty warehouse of 40,000 square feet. The restaurant business is full of people who think Dave and Buster are absolutely crazy for venturing into the building business, but they did it anyway. In December of 1982, the two of them founded the very first Dave & Buster’s, with Dave’s name coming first since he had won a coin toss.
Each location features an increased number of cutting-edge games than ever before, an increased number of mouthwatering culinary options, and the most inventive beverages available anywhere. We have everything that satisfies your hunger, from wings to steaks, and our premium bar guarantees that we will always be supplied to meet your needs. Additionally, you will be able to watch your game on one of our ginormous HDTVs, complete with stadium-quality sound.
Young people under the age of 18 or 21 (depending on the region) are required to have a guardian present who is at least 25 years old in order to access the premises. The maximum number of minors that may be brought into the facility by a single guardian is six.
In order to demonstrate that you are at least 21 years old and legally allowed to drink alcoholic beverages, you are required to provide proof of your age. You are required to have a current identity card that has your portrait, date of birth, height, sex, and eye color on it. This card must have been issued by a state or governmental organization. Dave & Buster’s is unable to accept any forms of identification that have been damaged in any manner, including but not limited to cracks, rips, or expiration dates.
At all Dave & Buster’s locations, you are expected to dress appropriately and maintain a clean appearance. Dave & Buster’s retains the right to alter the criteria for appropriate attire at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to those that arise from local or seasonal circumstances or from special events. Click here for more.
- Admission is granted at the management’s exclusive discretion to those who are dressed in attire that is either ripped or dirty.
- No caps, torn clothes, visible tattoos with inappropriate language or images, piercings, or jewelry may be worn.
- Shirts and shoes are compulsory attire.
- Sunglasses are not permitted to be worn anywhere on the grounds.
- We do not permit the wearing of apparel that exposes large areas of the skin or undergarments, since this might be considered unsuitable in a setting that is intended for families.
- There is no indication that they are affiliated with a gang.
- If you are a member of a First Responder, Military, or Veteran Motorcycle Association, you are required to provide valid identification if you are riding attire. On riding gear, there have to be no objectionable patches.
- Open carry of guns is not allowed under any circumstances, with the exception of authorized law enforcement officials.